Tuesday 26 February 2013

Soooo Gay; Ma. Bencelle Bianzon


When her photo came up prior to the callbacks I thought, finally someone with an overt sex appeal but still keeping it classy. If Ria Rabajante and Charmaine Elima play it coy and restrained, Ma. Bencelle Bianzon will bring out a much more sensual allure.

But when I saw the video for the callbacks, it was my maid Natasha, looking over my shoulder, who sort of pricked my bubble.

Ano ba yan, parang bakla! Ang nagturo siyempre bakla kaya ayan, parang bakla kung kumilos.

True, true. Not true. There was a time when every gay parlorista was coaching every neighbourhood santacruzan queen with nothing but a book in lieu of a crown and Kenny G. instrumental music playing in the background. But we've become better- now we even have Ateneo lawyers teaching projection and gym trainers polishing awkward wrist movements.

But obviously, Bencelle's trainer (or possibly the lack of one) didn't get the memo.

No comments:

Post a Comment